Monday, March 5, 2018

Having to lose myself in this world to the point that I question things that I'm not supposed to question😔 What's wrong with me, why can't I get things right? Even if I try, it goes wrong😩 things either fall or people will see the bad side instead😣 It's just so hard to make everyone happy... I don't want to try so hard and in fact I don't have to.. I always do the very best for myself and I always set rules to know how valuable I am and I won't tolerate if people don't treat me how I deserve to be but it seems like I'm letting things to happen to me, allowing people to hurt me just because I broke the promise to myself which is to... take care of myself😩😔 where... where is the emotionless me... I just seem to miss the old me because I never get my heart broken but now I changed and I want to care for people but it's just a disappointment :-( why did I even open myself? My love was just bulletproof but it seems like I'm getting shot everytime I try to open up to people... I've never felt so down and numb..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIES

You're never gonna love me, so what's the use? What's the point in playing a game you're gonna lose? What's the point ...